Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Mrs. Prindable's Handmade Confections

Thanks to Mom Impact and Mrs. Prindable's, we here in the Trenches were sent one of Mrs. Prindable's gourmet caramel apples to sample.  (FTC disclosure - check)  Unfortunately, the day the apple arrived was the same day that it was a record-breaking 95 degrees in Massachusetts.  In APRIL!  What are the chances?!  Sadly, the caramel and chocolate had melted to mush and even after sticking the bag in the freezer, it was pretty much inedible.  I didn't even tell the boyz about it.

Happily though, Jenny at Mrs. Prindable's contacted me right away after she heard about my unfortunate weather situation and offered to send me a fresh, new treat.

It arrived in a nifty gift box, which prompted my offspring to gather round to see what had arrived.  So there was much ooohing and aaahing as the treat was revealed: 

A GINORMOUS chocolate and caramel apple!

How huDge could it be, one might wonder.

This big!  As in, almost the size of my 4 year old's HEAD.

And the taste?  Absolutely delish.  We have all been enjoying bits and pieces of this apple for a few days now (Hubby cuts slices with a knife).  And I figure that hey, the boyz are having some fruit with their chocolate!

Not only does Mrs. Prindable's offer signature flavors of petite and GINORMOUS gourmet caramel apples, they also offer gift baskets!  Check them out!  *cough Mother's Day cough*

3 comments:

Scary Mommy said...

I worship caramel apples, but have actually never had a Mrs. Prindable's. Can you believe that?! The horror!!

amanda said...

oh how i love me some caramel apples!

sending link to hubby asap!

Paula Reece said...

Oh, freaking, yum. You've sparked a serious craving, girl!